blogger visitor counter
The Comic Couch: Comic Couch 56

The Comic Couch

Weekly podcast straight out of Larry's Comics in Lowell, Massachusetts. We cover all things comic related, from books to movies. Contains explicit language and spoilers.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Comic Couch 56

What to say.....?

As the guy who has to do this write up it is odd for me to do it this week. I wasn't part of the show proper. I was in the hospital. I think these guys reviewed a few books. Hell if I can remember which ones. If you do listen to the show pay attention to the las 4 minutes or so for a special message from me.

Music by The Dropkick Murphys, Dee-Lite, and Slipknot.

Follow us on Twitter Twitter.com/ComicCouch

You can email us at carterkris@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home